.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, December 26, 2003

Celebrating the holidays

My holiday celebrations have lasted across three days so far and will probably carry into the weekend a bit. This is because I've had many small Christmas celebrations - one with my 'real' family and others with my chosen family. It's been wonderful! I'm glad it wasn't all on one day because I wouldn't have been able to enjoy them as much. Today, for instance, we had the barn Christmas. All of us got together at cgidu's and ate all kinds of 'bad for you' finger foods and desserts then we all went out and rode!

The weather was gorgeous, unbelievably beautiful so croed and i went and walked the land. it's been logged and is in the destumping process. we walked all over the logged part and she described what it's going to look like after it's done. awesome - i believe she's going to have one of the premier riding/training facilities in the southeast. my only tiny regret is that i won't be here during the last little bit :( However, I'll definitely be coming back for the housewarming party!

Speaking my peace @ 2:24 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |