.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, November 21, 2003

Something to do?

The lack of real job duties here is starting to put a strain on me. I have WAY too much time on my hands and even though I've managed to find some good stuff to do, feelings of guilt are starting to stare me in the face. I mean, I've managed to almost complete my application, contact moving & auto transport companies, write intensively in my blog, create and maintain my website, research apartments & stuff and contact all those people - all this while sitting here getting paid.

Yes, this is good but I'm not terribly sad that the assignment is over. I'm *really* excited about moving and am just a bit impatient that it looks like I'm going to wait until Feb after all. I mean, I don't really want to pay double rent for a month! I have discovered that there is a lot more rental property than I thought so I'm going to have no trouble finding what I want. In fact, it'll probably turn out to be a good bit cheaper than what I have now. The only drawback is that places with w/d hookups aren't as common. Guess Portlandites like to share their laundry time...

Speaking my peace @ 11:28 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |