.

The means ARE the ends

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Random note on my car

I love Honda - let me say that right up front - I love Honda! I have a Honda car and a Honda motorcycle. I drove another Honda car for 12 yrs before I got this one. However, there is one little thing that's making me feel like I'm nuts - the air conditioning switch just flips on at random if I have the fan on! I think the default for the fan is that the air conditioning is on. That's okay, I promptly turn it off if it's cold. The issue is this - if I have the fan on with the heater, sometimes I'll look down and the AC button is on!

How silly is that? Why would the AC button just flip itself on? Do I have a ghostie in my car? Am I doing this without realizing it? Not likely - I hate AC in the car...

oh well - that's enough of that...

Speaking my peace @ 5:09 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |