.

The means ARE the ends

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Boring ass meeting call...

My god - could this get any more excrutiating? holy shit - i've never heard so much corporatespeak in one place before. The scary thing is - these people actually talk that way! It's funny, I guess they have to because it's the language of business and that's how they understand the business functions and processes. God knows - I don't understand what they're talking about. Of course, there are a lot of references that you just have to *know* about before half the stuff makes sense.

With all my fascination with language you'd think I would find this interesting but I just don't. It's gotten so cliche and boring - the way that people communicate in the business world that I almost hate to even hear businessspeak...

Speaking my peace @ 2:52 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |