.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, July 30, 2004

Once again, I say WHEW!

My last 'official' summer school class is over. I just finished up a course on Gandhi & Nonviolence and it was heavy duty on the information. I swear, I don't think I've seen so many depressing videos in my life! I'm glad I'm officially off until mid-September, I seriously need a brain break. I am going to sit in at least one other class but it's a weekender and won't be as intense (I hope).

My friend devo and I are now embarking on our book writing venture. He's going back to India while I'm gone to Charlotte so we'll be talking as much as possible before I leave on the 4th. I think this is going to be a darn good experience. We spoke with my CR program director about publishing our book as part of the up and coming CR series and he said yes. I'm pretty happy because that means we've at least got an option to get published in the US as well as India.

I'm not that vested in getting published, per say, but I think I'll enjoy seeing the book as an actual book, not just a bunch of manuscript pages. Well, that's it for now...gotta take a nap.

Speaking my peace @ 3:54 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |