.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, May 28, 2004

blogland just gets better

I recently mentioned I'd found a great blogger and suggested everyone visit TJ's Place (he's on the blogroll on the sidebar). Now I'd also like to suggest you visit Chez Miscarriage. Yes, I realize it sounds depressing but this blogger is an awesome writer and she's writing about some seriously personal and important things. She's an amazing writer, especially considering that she's writing about her incredible struggle with infertility.

Infertility, and the difficulties it presents, is probably pretty foreign to most of us. I've had two friends who have been trying for years to get pregnant with no success. Although I've seen second-hand how difficult it's been for them, this blogger is willing to share her story. Support her and increase your awareness about a pretty sensitive issue.

great leapin'lizard gonads - you GOTTA read this entry from her blog!!!

Speaking my peace @ 4:32 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |