.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, January 23, 2004

Simplicity?

Saw a post on the Deep Listening group about moving towards a simpler life. It may sound stupid, but I didn't realize there's actually a community of people out there who are interested in doing this. I think I'm going to have to check it out. One of the by products of this move is that I realized how much stuff I'd accumulated and how much of it I don't need. I still have a lot of junk that's going to take me some time to let go of but I've felt very strongly that simplifying my life is also part of this move. Interesting...

Here are a couple of online resources I've found:

I'll check it out and see what's going on. Possible that this is just another fad that I can ignore. Might be that what I'm actually looking for is a way to begin living a more sustainable lifestyle. We'll see but I know that I'm already paring things down...

Speaking my peace @ 4:01 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |