.

The means ARE the ends

Thursday, January 15, 2004

The missing link?

For some reason, I completely forgot to blog about my incredible find! I discovered author Danah Zohar and ordered three of her books: The Quantum Self, the Quantum Society, and SQ. I'm reading SQ (along with Howard Zinn's "People's History of the United States") now and it's difficult to describe how concisely she pulls thoughts and ideas together. So much of the random wondering and searching for meaning, she's not only proposing a solution but she's doing an awesome job defining the problem!

In my opinion, that's been a huge issue - no one knows truly what the problem ( the apathy, the cynicism, the disinterest, and meaninglessness) has been. She's taking a huge step in addressing that issue by looking at exactly what seems to be troubling people. Why are they miserable, unhappy, bored, suicidal, depressed, alcoholic, etc...

Speaking my peace @ 12:59 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |