.

The means ARE the ends

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

and so it goes...

More news about the pre-9/11 war plans...

MoveOn.org made a mistake with the Hitler ads, but here's some information about Nazi-oriented invective from the righteous right. Why the fuck aren't the mainstream media outlets covering this? Why aren't the LEFTIST organizations talking about this??? So I'll eat a bit of crow - Utne, at least, has mentioned it...

last but not least, here's an interesting article on why (in case we had serious doubts remaining) we went to war. Funny thing is, Gore Vidal talked about this in late 2002 in Dreaming War: Blood for Oil and the Cheney-Bush Junta but I haven't seen much mention of his writing in any media. I just read his book this past year and felt he was probably dead on. I wouldn't say he's a prophet (I don't much believe in prophets) but he seems to have some insight into our government's politics.

Speaking my peace @ 8:24 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |