.

The means ARE the ends

Sunday, January 25, 2004

cripes!!

The movers are coming in two weeks to pick up my stuff! that means i'm flying out three weeks from tomorrow. I feel a bit weird as things seem to be on Pause for a bit. I guess I'll hit the Play button again as soon as I find out exactly what day the movers will be here. Also, I've gotten rid of all my For Sale stuff except the dining room set (anyone need a beautiful table & chairs?). The last *big* thing I have to do is arrange to have my car shipped. I'll probably take care of that this next week.

I'm supposed to go to visit my friends out east but that ain't happening now. We've already got a couple of inches of ice & looks like there's more to come tomorrow...I can't believe the movers are coming in just two weeks...I know there's going to be a massive flurry of packing the couple of days before they show up. I've still got to buy another suitcase - I'll be living out of two suitcases & two carryon bags for probably two weeks. That may seem excessive but I've got to have books & music also!

Speaking my peace @ 1:53 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |