.

The means ARE the ends

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

This is hysterical - check out Karl Rove's response to the CIA leak allegations. Why doesn't it surprise me that our government would stoop to endangering the lives of its operatives in a sorry attempt at playground politics? I mean, Bush is just an overgrown, meanspirited bully anyway, why should we expect more from his cronies?

In other news, it's beautiful weather here in the southeast, i ran my heater for the first time last night. Actually, I closed all my windows for the first time in about a month - too bad but it was getting chilly! I wanted to go (finally) take my motorcyle driving test this morning but it was TOO damn cold. Besides, don't know if I want to show up at the DMV with all my fringed black leather - might be a little intimidating...gotta run, I'm actually having to try and work this week.

Speaking my peace @ 2:04 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |