.

The means ARE the ends

Monday, September 08, 2003

Weekend had its highs and lows. Highs were that I got to ride Friday and Sunday and got to go to a bunch of free classes at Kelley's yoga center. Decided to take the Spiritual Belly Dancing class although it was a tough decision between that and Tai Chi! Also got to ride the motorcycle a good bit on Sunday - very nice, weather was good.

Lows - M called early Sunday morning (I don't know why) but it went extremely badly and hopefully I'll not hear from him again.

I started researching grad schools week before last and came up with 5 that offer the program(s) I'm interested in (Master's in Conflict Resolution/Peace Studies). They are: University of Denver, http://www.conflictresolution.pdx.edu/, GMU, Johns' Hopkins, and American University. I think it's down to either Portland or U of D but we'll see. I'm considering taking a trip out west later in the year but nothing definite so far.

I figure if Ditzy Genius can do it, move to a whole 'nother (far away) state and go to law school, I can do it too! It's feeling like I might be going next fall (2004) but just don't know yet...

Speaking my peace @ 9:55 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |