.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, August 29, 2003

Wow - been working on the website all week. Work-sponsored personal project I might add...they don't give me anything to do, they're all out of town, I'm doing whatever the h*ck I want to! It's been a highly productive week on a personal level - I've been wanting to put a web thing together for a while and never took the time to do it. Now, I've done it AND gotten paid for all the work! Life is GOOD :)

Watched a couple of episodes from the first season of Angel last last - my God he's hot! No wonder Buffy's pants flew right off when she got the chance ;}

Have seen some cuties around lately but haven't felt the urge to make moves of any sort. Too much trouble and still getting over the whole M incident...at least I'm not bursting into tears at random anymore...

Speaking my peace @ 5:48 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |