.

The means ARE the ends

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Super quick

School is proving to be quite, quite demanding this term. Not only work-wise but simply time wise. I figured it out last night and I'm a classroom around 25 hrs a week - 6 of them as a teacher, 5 of them as a participant/co-facilitator, and around 14 as a student. I'm on campus a LOT. However, I'm also trying to not let school dominate my life entirely and have one, maybe two, off-campus activities.

Honestly, all I want to do when I'm not in class is collapse into a chair. However, I realized a day or so ago that after my next term (Spring 05) I'll be 99.9% done with all the coursework I planned for myself. Yup - I'll be done with my self-directed curriculum. I may still pick up a couple of more classes but everything I initially listed will be finished. In a year. I need to meet with my committee and see what the next step is - I'll probably need to propose a project/practicum and plan on completing that next Fall, in addition to taking my exams. Looks like graduating in June, 2006 is a distinct possiblity.

Speaking my peace @ 6:01 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |