.

The means ARE the ends

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

tidbittles

Google-bombing...aahhhhh - how I love my Google :)

{Snicker}...I'm assuming at least one part of this is a goof but who knows???

ChuckD absolutely rocks the house! Check out both of these sites: Bringthenoise.com and Rapstation.com.

I've heard bits and pieces of the Chalabi scandal but could this be true??? Another story (from the Washington Post) My god - the implications are staggering - almost beyond comprehension. I can't help but wonder two things: (1) What effect, if any, did his manipulations have on previous presidents and (2)If we had a president with any sort of reasonable intellect/intelligence, would things have turned out differently? Was Bush a just dupe in an incredibly covert, far-reaching, complex, and well-planned scheme or did Bush's war-mongering idiocy simply play into their hands?

For those of us who have trouble responding when people who say things like "that damned liberal media" or "i don't like my taxes paying for people's welfare checks", here's an AWESOME response. In fact, you may want to memorize the document and just periodically update your responses to include new, more relevant facts with which to squash their arguments.

A good explanation of the difference between crediblity and reptition.

What makes me sad about the Bush quote in this article is that there was no war happening when he took office.

Speaking my peace @ 8:01 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |