.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, April 30, 2004

tidbittles

Wow - sometimes the endless bureaucracy CAN work in our favor! Kudos to Russ Kick for asking for the photos.

Not to knock Christians, but it looks like, when it comes to downloading music, their Christian teenagers' morals aren't any higher than the rest of the country's.

What a bunch of shitty dishonorable rat bastards. Randi Rhodes said exactly what I was thinking but much more loudly & clearly! Air America doesn't have audio archives yet but the gist of Randi's comments about this were - what a bunch of shitty, two-faced, mealy mouthed rat bastards.

oh thank GOD! I was SO worried about the outcome!

What the fuck?! So even if people have the truth rammed in their faces and smeared around they don't believe it? What fucking dimension am I living in? Scotty, please please please beam me up!

Speaking my peace @ 10:35 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |